Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Wow!

So, I'm bored and dreaming of a large Euromillions win. As I tend to do in these moods, I hit up the local property web sites and browse dream homes, outside my budget.

Imagine my surprise when a familiar sounding address pops up. Where do I know that from? Aha! It was one of FA2's old houses. In fact, it was the house mentioned in this post.

I've browsed the photos and, unlike the other house FA2 owned that I've seen up for sale, this one has barely changed bar some decorating. I can still see some handiwork that I did, back in the day.

So plenty of FA2-related memories this morning, both x-rated and work-safe.

You know, there's been so little work done to the house, I'm half-tempted to message FA2 and ask her if she's the one selling the house, even though she left the country 25 years ago.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...