Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Time gentlemen, please.

Many, many years ago, when we were at school, FP and I would put in our evenings by walking. We would go all sorts of places, but we had two favourite routes. The first was one that was roughly five miles long and would take us past SJ's house. The other, was reserved for the summer months as it took us to the edge of town and offer us some stunning views across the city where we'd have teenage boy dreams of opening our own bar with windows and patios that showed off those very views.

So surfing the local property website with dreams of a lottery win (as I did a few weeks back when I saw FA's old house), and lo and behold, one of the very sites that FP and I would daydream over back in the day.

Not the world's greatest thing to find when I'm still coming down off the YouTube video from my last post.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...