Monday, June 24, 2024

Chat.

A random, middle-of-the-day phone call from KfW2 and it felt different. Maybe it was just me, but I felt my own conversations in the past few calls with KfW2 have been stilted. And that was my side of the conversation, not her's. Today's chat was different... back to our usual back and forth. And I've really missed that.

I gave her an update on the family stuff and, in a separate part of the conversation, admitted that I've not seen anyone in a while. And it's true - outside of work events with Stalky Guy, I can't remember the last time anyone visited or I met people.

However, it does look like we'll not get to do dinner until August, which is a little disappointing but she did suggest a quick visit sometime soon with her kids, which would be fun. I've not seen them in ages and they adore me.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...