Monday, June 10, 2024

Result!

I'm slightly surprised, but more pleased than anything. The core session I did yesterday, while troublesome at the time with my back, doesn't appear to be giving me any more discomfort than it has on other mornings. And I can really feel that session this morning in my abs.

That's not to say that I'm going to be doing the core session today given there was definite discomfort and I don't want to rush into things that might end up being a big step backwards. But I might do it later in the week if things continue as they have done.

To be honest, it's designed to be more of a bolt-on session. Something to do after other sessions specifically to target the core, so it's not like I'll be doing it instead of a proper session, but I am enjoying that "pain" in my abs after a proper workout.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...