Saturday, June 29, 2024

Dance the night away.

I really enjoyed the gig last night with M. A lot of people turned up for doors opening time, so by the time we arrived (only 15 minutes after that) there wasn't a seat to be had. So we spent the night propping up the bar. We managed to have a chat, too. It appears that G has been home as he said he would, but he just wasn't in touch with me. And he mentioned that one of my old school crushes had split with her husband, which piqued my interest until M said that he thought she'd already found herself a new partner.

And I could shake the feeling all day that Chloe was going to be at the gig. I've no idea if the music was her type, but I do get these gut feelings sometimes which almost never happen.

I don't think that standing for 3 plus hours plus doing the odd bit of swaying/dancing has done my back any favours, so yoga might have to be cancelled today. I'll play it by ear this afternoon.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...