Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Let's go (part 2)

Well, that didn't take too long. I've managed to merge the two yoga workouts, cut out the intros and one of the cool down sessions. It should get me straight into the workouts and seamlessly move from the first to the second. It's a bit janky, I'm not going to lie, but the important thing is that it lets me do both sessions without getting up from the mat to find my TV remote to go from one to the other and I've stripped out about two and a half minutes of unnecessary time.

It's an office day tomorrow, so no yoga at all, but maybe Thursday, I can try it out. If it's forcing my body to do too much, I'll go back to my usual routine with the odd core workout thrown in. Just trying to build habits and keep it up.

In other news, still nothing from M.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...