Saturday, June 08, 2024

Meh.

Despite not having any alcohol in weeks, I woke this morning feeling like I'd had a LOT to drink last night. I was lethargic, dehydrated, mentally fuzzy. I think there was a dream as well that featured KfW2 being cold to me that might also have had an effect on my mood.

Additionally, the weather is rubbish here, despite forecasts saying it was going to be dry.

I get the feeling that the productivity that I had planned for today might not pan out. The gardening is out unless it gets dryer this afternoon. I was going to do a session of Yoga, but these hangover-like symptoms are having a real issue on my motivation. Maybe that'll disappear this afternoon.

And despite the fact it's only just after Noon, I've been up since 9 AM and it feels like late afternoon. Weird.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...