Sunday, June 09, 2024

Oh, hello again!

Guess who showed up on Bumble (Tinder-like dating app) earlier? Not Wet Leg girl... sadly nothing there from her past few appearances. No, it's my sister's university friend! This is the first I've seen her on the dating apps in ages. Possibly this year.

I have, of course, swiped right. Though this is an exercise in futility, isn't it? I've swiped right on her every time I've seen her with no positive outcome.

A man can hope though, right?

Disclaimer: I've no idea what I would do if we actually matched. I've mentioned before that I am private. The fact that I'd be on a date with someone that I share mutual friends could be weird to me. RB did admit during one of our evenings that she knew MF, though that didn't put me off. MF wasn't a close friend though. Would it be different if it was family? A close friend?

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...