Monday, June 10, 2024

Result x 2

I did another yoga session at lunchtime and I'm feeling good. The proof will be in the pudding tomorrow to see how my body reacts to another two-days-in-a-row of yoga. I am feeling myself stretch out, though it is a slow process. The foot and back pain is still there in the morning, but the rest of my day is relatively pain free and currently it's only stiffness or soreness from exercise that's bothering me during the day.

In fact, tomorrow could be full-on. If I feel good, I'll do another yoga session. If the weather's good (well, dry), I'm meeting Nerdy Girl, so we could play pool, have a bite to eat or do a walk  (or a combination of any of those). I think a 6-mile walk is out, but we could do a shorter walk just to test it out.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...