Sunday, June 23, 2024

Oooft.

I guess another part of the reason for surfing Tinder today was a dream from last night. Again a dream version of a memory of something that actually happened.

We had gone to FA2's parents' holiday home out of town for a weekend. She had invited some mutual friends along as well, which I thought was a bit interesting (though not really the topic of this dream or memory). We travelled up on the Friday, unpacked, FA2 and I did a bit of a walk and then me t with the others at a local bar. We were not sober the by the end of the evening.

I fell asleep almost immediately, but the next morning, I tried to initiate sex with FA2, as I tended to do at the weekend. She was having none of it.  She never really explained why. Was it having sex in her parents' bed? (We'd already had sex in my parent's bed, so I'm not sure that it bothered her.) But regardless, that was her answer.

At least "no" was her answer until I said that I was going for a shower and she couldn't have been more in a hurry to join me where more than the water got hot and steamy.

I've mentioned before on here (and if not, then I've definitely shared with USHW) that FA2 could be quite vanilla in her sex, but I couldn't fault her for where she'd have sex. I think we'd crossed off every room in both houses she owned, pretty much every room in my parent's house where I was living at the time and multiple rooms in other places we'd visited. It wasn't just the bed/bedroom.

And so, yes, the weather, the loneliness, last night's dream and a brand new batch of women have all made me extremely horny today.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...