Sunday, June 09, 2024

Uh oh.

While I wasn't able to shake the hangover-esque lethargy yesterday, I did get most of the gardening chores done. I didn't get any yoga done.

Today, though, was different. The lethargy was gone, but motivation was still low. In order to try and increase the motivation levels, I decided to mix it up with a different workout, but that might have been a mistake. I went with a workout designed to work on my core. Stronger core should equate to fewer back issues, apparently. But during the workout (which was quite short), I really started feeling it in my back. So, I'm kinda wary about how I'm going to feel tomorrow.

Back to the usual workout next time out by the looks of it. I shouldn't crunch before I can walk, lolz, I am hilarious.

However, in other news, Nerdy Girl has been in touch and we're meeting on Tuesday, potentially for a walk. Weather permitting, of course. The plantar fasciitis is still an issue, but a lot of the pain and discomfort can be mitigated with better footwear. I am my own worst enemy and seem to make things worse every week when I go into the office in my fashion trainers. Two steps forward and one step backwards. Man, the puns are flying today.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...