Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Just stuff

M was quick to reply to my message. Apparently, he's reached out to his contact today but hasn't heard back. Not that it's an issue, I've already bought the tickets and they weren't expensive - the price of a couple of pints each. It was more that I'd not heard from him and that he'd not gotten back to me as he'd promised.

And in other news, I've just finished watching a YouTube video about Twitch streamer Ironmouse. Ironmouse is a streamer I've discovered recently who's incredibly entertaining, if games and sweary Latina women is your bag. But this YouTube video had me in tears. It was effectively a potted history of Ironmouse in her own words. It's not the normal thing that has me in tears, but I think I've bottled up an awful lot over the past few months - family stuff, stress, loneliness and it wasn't going to take a lot to set me off.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...