Friday, June 28, 2024

Urgh.

I had a couple of dreams last night, but the details are rapidly fading. The first was FP and I, travelling somewhere. FP was playing wingman for me and essentially producing a series of women all fitting the same physical profile: petite brunettes. I can't remember the end of the dream. I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 3 AM.

The second involved CAB. In it, we had travelled to England for something that CAB had to do, and in between that, we had a lot of sex in the hotel room and specifically the shower. So, yeah, a pleasant dream, but it was frustrating this morning.

And I am already exhausting. I don't think I got good quality sleep last night.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...