Monday, June 24, 2024

Back into it.

I kinda slacked off on the yoga front at the end of last week. For a few days (Thursday to Saturday), I was just drained both mentally and physically and with that, all motivation just evaporated. And I don't use that phrase "drained" lightly.

I got back on it today, though, and gave me cobbled-together dual workout a go. I didn't get all of it done. Part of it was that it was a struggle towards the end with a few minutes to go and secondly, I lost track of time and was going to be late for a work meeting if I saw it through to the end. I did 32 out of 38 minutes.

But it was good to get back on it, and adding the core workout to the beginners stretching workout is a good move and gives me even more to grow into. I'm still tailoring the stretching workout (focusing more on stretching my legs than doing push-ups, for example), so there's plenty of room to make the workouts more challenging before I even need to consider some of the longer/harder workouts.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...