Saturday, June 22, 2024

Hello again.

I don't tend to use a lot of online dating apps outside of Tinder and Bumble. I've not touched the OG apps/sites like Match, OK Cupid, eHarmony etc. in years.

I did, a few weeks ago, sign up for Plenty of Fish for the first time in maybe ten years, but it took me less time to see that it wasn't for me than it did to create the account and the most basic profile.

I do have another one installed, Hinge, and while I've browsed it a few times, I've never made any moves on it. I don't know why. The quality of women on it seems much higher than those I see on Tinder or Bumble.

I was browsing today, semi-bored, while watching the football. Who should pop up on Hinge, but CC's attractive redhead friend. She's not been on the dating apps in ages as far as I can recall. She's still very cute.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...