Sunday, December 30, 2018

Fun

I turned up at my favourite (local) bar at the time I said I'd be there, with a mutual friend to some of the people. No-one else was there, so we found a quiet spot, bought myself and my friend a drink and settled in.

I spotted an attractive blonde girl across the bar. She looked vaguely familiar. Where did I recognise her from? Had I seen her in the bar before? She was striking, athletic and... aloof? I don't know. But she had my attention... at least until I saw the wedding ring on her finger.

Bollocks.

A short while later, everyone else arrived. I got hugs from QC1, BW's wife and a couple of other female friends. AM was nowhere to be seen.

It was another ten minutes before AM arrived and immediately the hunt for seats started. I had no interest in seats. I was happy standing and we had a decent spot. Mingling is easier without seats as well. If I knew AM, she'd want to sit in the corner of the bar, away from everyone else.

AM and her hubby came nowhere near me. They, as expected, hovered around some seats in the corner, waiting for them to be free. After fifteen minutes or so, the seats became vacant, but there weren't enough seats for everyone. Me, my friend, BW and his wife stood and chatted.

Eventually, AM sent QC1 over to bring us over. She didn't do it herself.

We did join the crowd and sat down.  But, with the seating arrangements, we only really managed to talk to QC1 (still very attractive) for the majority of the night. I wasn't that bothered. AM and the rest were a sideshow for me that night - my friend, who I'd known from school, was my main focus that evening.

A pretty girl stood next to us in wet look leggings and she had a great ass and great legs and she knew it, given how many times she caressed her ass in full view of the bar. My friend made several comments about how I'd gotten the better view.

Ultimately, I had a good night, and I even talked to AM and her hubby before we left the bar. AM made me promise that we'd talk soon, but I've long decided that AM has to make the effort. After all, I end up dancing to her tune anyway.

Only time will tell if she does make the effort.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...