Sunday, December 30, 2018

Pah.

When I suggested NYE and S said he'd already made plans, he quickly suggested an alternative, heading out last night or tonight.

As I already had plans for last night, I suggested we head out tonight. S seemed good with this.

He sent a text message last night asking if GM or I would like to hit the town. I replied that I had plans and GM said he fancied a night in front of the TV.

So, unsurprisingly, when I sent a message earlier asking if he wanted to meet for drinks, the answer was "no". He'd gone for a Hair of the Dog at lunchtime and was on his way home, to bed.

Thanks, S, for remaining unreliable.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...