S is going to a house party on NYE. I seem to recall that he did this last year. GM eventually replied to say that he's contemplating staying in.
As usual, nothing concrete, but it looks unlikely that GM won't come out. I've decided that that's what I'm going to plan for.
I did suggest that we could hit my local and there was a spare bed, so that's a backup plan, just in case.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, goodbye.
I got through a lot of socialising yesterday. I'd list the names of those in attendance, a lot of which would be familiar to readers of ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment