Friday, December 21, 2018

Fun.

While the night out didn't pan out the way I had hoped, it was still fun and productive. Right from the second that GM sat down with myself and FP, it started.

He immediately asked about my dating activity, and I told him about a speed dating event I was contemplating on 14th February. He immediately offered to tag along. Whether the offer still stands when he realises that it's a Wednesday night, which is typically a night he's not usually free, is another matter. But it's something to aim towards.

We talked through his breakup with SG, and FP offered some advice. I told him that SG had not been in contact with me, which he was surprised at. I also explained that she had gone from messaging me many times a day to absolutely nothing as soon as they had started dating.

GM wasn't out for very long - an hour or so - but it was good seeing him again. It's been a while. 

All-in-all, an enjoyable night out, despite the lack of numbers.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...