Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Oh. Again.

So, KfW2 never said anything in our Whatsapp chat about not being able to make it. I'd also had a recent convo with GM where he confided that he was skint, but would still come out to see everyone even if he only stuck around for an hour or so. And S was being totally S - not saying an awful lot and only piping up when something was being said (i.e. a suggestion) that didn't suit him or he disagreed with.

So when I said that KfW2 wasn't able to attend, the night out, in its original form, just dissolved.

"I can do a night between Xmas and New Year" said S.

"I told Ruude that I could do that too" said KfW2.

And within seconds, my hoped-for night out with just KfW2 also vanished.

There's still a chance I could head out with FP tomorrow, though somewhere closer to home than n the middle of town. I haven't seen him in a biot, so that'd be good... not as good as getting the crowd out for an Xmas Night Out though.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...