Friday, December 07, 2018

Last minute plans.

I wasn't planning on heading out last night - I really didn't want to spend any more time with my boss or my two colleagues than required. But I had a frank chat with my boss yesterday morning. I don't think that's going to get my promotion or pay rise nor do I think he understands exactly what I am accusing him of (favouritism), but he can't say he wasn't told.

So, I got back into the house near midnight, very drunk and had been texting KfW2 who had also been out with her new team-mates.

I woke this morning to a semi-remembered dream. I was at KfW2's house - we were talking about nothing in general. It was late so she went upstairs to get into her bedclothes. However, the person who came down the stairs wasn't KfW2, but QC2... in a baby-doll nightdress.

And we resumed our chat in the kitchen, where she made something to eat. As a result of reaching into overhead cupboards, bending over to get pans out of the dishwasher etc. I got a full show of her athletic body.

And then I woke up.

Frustrated because of the dream (though I can't ever remember thinking about QC2 sexually before) and because I'm always horny after a night on the booze.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...