Sunday, December 23, 2018

Co-incidence.

While I wasn't asleep when my phone rang this morning, I was still tucked up in bed albeit within seconds of getting up. It was a night of broken sleep, hence a slightly later than normal waking time. It was KfW2 on the phone.

No sooner had the pleasantries been done than she took great delight in telling me that CC "was a dirty stop out on Thursday".

That was interesting for three reasons...

Firstly, as far as I was aware, CC was/is interested in a bloke who's separated, though I don't think he's local and she's only ever interested in one person at a time. Unlike other people that CC has been interested in (e.g. GM), this one actually seemed as if it would come to something (CC has a habit of being interested in people but doing nothing about it... reminds me of someone).

Secondly, apart from one drunken date with S, I'd never heard of CC pulling someone, so if this was a randommer, then fair play to her. At least one of us has gotten a Happy Christmas.

Lastly, for reasons I'm struggling to remember, FP was quizzing me heavily about CC on Thursday night, after GM left, especially around her dating habits. But as CC has never talked to me about any of that, I couldn't share any information. FP also, for the first time that I can remember, asked about my dating and specifically the last time I had sex. I told a fib. Rather than say exactly how long ago it was (far too long IMO), I halved that time and told him that.

I might be seeing KfW2 later, so I might quiz her a little further on the CC incident, just for nosiness sake.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...