Friday, December 28, 2018

Plans

"What you doing on NYE?" asked KfW2

I sighed.

"Still trying to figure that out. Might try and get GM and S out to my favourite local pub instead of hitting the town."

"Oh, I love that pub."

She does. We've talked about it before.

"Well, then, what I'll do for when I take you out for your birthday is take you there.

"That would be FAB!" she exclaimed. "Our annual night out!"

"Actually, it's not. We haven't had a night out in nearly two years" I explained.

"Really? We didn't do last year?"

"Nope."

"Oh."

"So, let's definitely do it this time!"

"Yes"

And let's see what happens over the next two weeks. The night out should arranged for, and done by, the end of the month.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...