Saturday, December 29, 2018

Go, go, gadget arm!

Surprisingly, my Xmas present to myself, ordered on Boxing Day, has arrived a few days earlier than anticipated.

It's significantly more expensive (twice as much, in fact) than the most expensive watch I've bought myself, but I'm hoping that the ability to track various aspects of my fitness could mean motivation to stay active by keeping on top of actual figures.

I've already synced it to my fitness apps, so here's to getting more active in the New Year.

Now all I have to do is eat as much of the junk food in the house as possible before I get started. Mini Rolls and Jaffa Cakes? Nom nom nom.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...