Monday, December 24, 2018

Ouch.

The reason for being at KfW2's last night was to help her build toys from Santa. It took about five hours to build six or seven big toys - doll's house, couple of bikes, scooters etc.

I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. KfW2 called it quits an hour before I left - she looked fatigued, almost ill.

When I awoke this morning I felt like crap. Aches all over, stiffness in the muscles etc. Thankfully, it's not illness but rather just me being horrendously unfit. The kneeling, bending over, contorting myself in and around the bikes to put on wheels etc. have all used muscles that have not been used in a long while.

Roll on the New Year for some motivation.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...