Thursday, December 13, 2018

Fun.

KfW2 reminded me today that it was the anniversary of our very first Christmas day out. The first year it was just me, KfW2, her then fiance and, briefly, CC.

We started just after lunch time and, by the end of the night, I was extremely tipsy. KfW2 had bought me three shots in a row and a Jaegerbomb "because you're not as drunk as I am and it's not fair".

I woke the next morning feeling remarkably good to a long, rambling voicemail from KfW2 that was really quite sweet (telling me how much she values my friendship) and funny (complaining that I didn't answer the phone). I think it took KfW2 about three days to recover.

This year, I think I'll be lucky if KfW2 is out any more than a couple of hours. And I'm still waiting for us to have our own adult day out. We're not that far off two years.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...