Friday, December 28, 2018

Oh, hello!

E's little sister (ES) was posting all over Facebook last night about how she's going to try online dating app Bumble. It's like Tinder, except it's up to the woman to make contact should there be a match.

I've often commented on how much "easier" it is for women to meet people than men on online dating apps/websites.

Sure enough, twelve hours after setting up her account, and she's chatting to multiple men. That means they've swiped, matched and started talking.

That's more conversations on Bumble than I've had in years of membership.

Obviously it helps that ES is very easy on the eye (she's an ex-model/dancer/promotions girl), but from what I've gathered a lot of these conversations are with guys who "aren't looking for anything serious". And I'm a little dubious about how hilarious she's finding the whole thing (she's effectively blogging on Facebook).

And I dunno how long people are going to stick around. E's little sister, while not V or Sports Girl levels of bonkers, has unusual outlooks on life.

If she's looking to get laid, she'll have no issues. If she's looking for something more, then that might be an issue. At one stage, I had thought about trying to set her and GM up (and I would have back then, a few years ago), but I don't know if I would do that any more.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...