Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Oh.

In a not unsurprising turn of events, KfW2 won't be able to make it for our annual day out. I knew something was up as she's been quiet on the subject since the weekend, where before she was excited about coming out.

Her husband has to work and that means, as a knock-on effect, KfW2 can't make it.

I'm disappointed and a little angry, after all, KfW2 was a huge influence on the dates chosen, to the point where they are inconvenient for GM and S.

The upshot is that there's a possibility that KfW2's rain-check could mean a night out for just the two of us after Xmas. I'd love that to happen, but I am feeling pessimistic.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...