Sunday, December 09, 2018

Repetition.

When KfW2's husband returned last night, we were sitting in the kitchen sipping mugs of tea.

I can't remember what the conversation was at the time, but it kinda went like:

"Ruuude has a stalker"

"Well, not a stalker... just a young lady with dubious taste in men," I quipped.

"She wants to marry you," laughed KfW2.

"Well, I try to stay away from people I work with." I said

"She's bonkers" said KfW2

"Well, we know about your lucky escape with Sports Girl" said KfW2's husband.

This is something that I've had to correct KfW2 on before, at least twice. SG was never in the picture as a girlfriend, so there was no lucky escape. At the time, KfW2 even suggested herself that I could use SG to "blow off some cobwebs". She's also said the same thing about Ideas Girl. There was a time where I had made small efforts to see if SG was open to something purely physical, but that seemed to be timing as her and GM were apparently getting close behind the scenes... plus she seemed to be dead against the idea of casual sex.

Ah well.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...