Sunday, June 21, 2020

Money, money, money.

I realised, last night, that this year already, I have ordered things off Amazon thirty-three times. THIRTY-THREE! That's pretty much once per week since the start of the year. And obviously, that's not single items. By my reckoning, you're looking at an average of about £25 per order and maybe, say, four items.

Luckily, not all of it is boredom pandemic rubbish. There are a lot of books in there (I do read a lot), some household stuff (that I would buy locally if shops had stock checking or click and collect capability) and, yes, some boredom pandemic stuff.

And I still have half an eye on some other stuff - a new TV (I don't need one, but I've had a notion for one for a while now) and some small electronic gadgets which are most definitely pandemic boredom items.


No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...