Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Dreaming

Another restless night, another of my semi-recurring dreams where I'm on the cusp of flunking my university degree. These dreams have a little variation in them... sometimes I know I'm going to fail the exams, in others, I know that I simply won't turn up to the final exams.The upshot of it all is that I won't get a degree.

Of course, in the real world, I did get a degree, albeit not as good as I would have liked. A combination of hating the academic life coupled with a laziness meant that my scores weren't as good as they might have been.

It was still good enough to get me into the industry of my choosing though, to the career that I had always wanted.

I really should investigate why this one topic/dream seems to happened more than any others though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...