Thursday, June 11, 2020

Just more stuff.

Despite some limitations on the lockdown easing and having visits from KfW2, S and FP amongst others, I've spent the past few days feeling more than a little lonely.

I don't know what it is. I feel burned out in general. Work is pissing me off a bit (more Stalky Guy/manager chats while I'm isolated) even though there's lots to look forward to. Though recent rumblings have also hinted at things to be concerned about, but these are currently just rumours.

And it's a general loneliness... while the whole wanting/needing to meet someone is present, I don't think it's the primary driver of my current mood.

And I think I could really do with a hug. 


No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...