Monday, June 22, 2020

Status Update: Week 8

As I mentioned last week, by this stage, I had hoped to be back to what was my previous "balance" level which is around the 217 lbs mark. Sadly, that wasn't to be with the two inexplicable 5lb weekly gains at weeks 3 and 7. Otherwise, I have been making steady progress - usually losing at least 1 lb per week.

The magic number this week is 228.2 lbs, and while I wouldn't say that I fell off the wagon, I do have to account for a large beer (i.e. calorie) intake at KfW2's on Friday, and some snacking (i.e. crisps) on Saturday night. Calorie counting got fucked off last week, though I was still careful to keep roughly to the same portion sizes that I have been for the past few weeks.

If it hadn't been for those two weeks, I'd not be far off the goal mentioned above.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...