Monday, June 29, 2020

Fly away.

I've been doing a lot of daydreaming during lockdown, especially around travel. There's a lot I'd like to do. Visit E, for starters. That's viable - I've done it before and I'd do it again, if I had the time.

So I've been daydreaming more about what I do/where I'd go if I won the lottery.

Visiting E is still top of the list, but my flights and accommodation become a lot more up-market. Business or First Class instead of economy. Five star hotels instead of hostels, as it was last time.

I've also, out of the blue, been daydreaming about going somewhere hot and sunny, like the Maldives to spend some time lazing about, learning how to scuba dive, zooming about on jet skis. It's not something I've ever considered before, but the desire to do this hit me quite hard this afternoon.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...