Thursday, June 11, 2020

Further random thoughts and musings

During one of my past online dating adventures (on Plenty of Fish rather than Tinder), I spotted a rather attractive young lady. Of course I sent her a message and waited for a reply. Unsurprisingly, I'm still waiting. Or I would be if my PoF account was still active.

And with the whole small world thing that seems to go on around here, there's no surprise that I could connect to her in about four steps:

Me, to S, to S's girlfriend at the time, to S's girlfriend's (stunning) sister to the PoF girl herself.

Here's a picture of Aisling Bea (top right if you don't know who Ms. Bea is) in tonight's Qi looking very like PoF girl's picture from what I remember. She posted this picture on Instagram earlier, hence the old memory being triggered.



No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...