Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Thinking back.

It's sweltering today. It has been for the past few days and thunderstorms are forecast. Even with working in the garden, I haven't really broken a sweat. That reminded me of a conversation with GC way back when I was doing the whole gym thing.

After putting me through my paces during a really warm summer's day, probably around this time of year, GC noted my mostly dry t-shirt.

"You don't sweat a lot, do you?" she asked.

"I've never given it much though, but I guess not" was my outward reply.

Inwardly, I was giving a different reply. Something about a horizontal workout to see if GC could make me sweat.

I've not thought about GC in years... funny how she popped into my head simply because we're having great weather.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...