Monday, June 01, 2020

Status Update: Week 5

The magic number this week is... 226.6 lbs, which is the same weight as last week.

That's a little disappointing, given the fact that I've still been calorie counting and my portion management has, as a result, gotten much better.

The boredom thing, I've noticed over the weekend, is a HUGE factor. I tend to want to snack more when bored, and while that's a recognised thing, it wasn't until recently that I saw how big a deal it was for me.

I need to be doing more rather than sitting in front of the PC all day. The current weather is helping, especially with the outdoor project, but I need to plan for the future too.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...