Monday, June 29, 2020

Status Update: Week 9

The magic number this week is 229 lbs, up nearly 1 lb since last week. Again, calorie counting fell away this week, though I was eating the same kinda things to the same portion sizes (roughly) as I have been doing since I started calorie counting. Plus, I was a lot more active this week, with gardening and various other household chores.

I wasn't expecting to lose a large amount, though I wasn't exactly expecting to gain any either. Presumably eye-balling my portions wasn't as effective or accurate as I thought.

Time to get back on the calorie counting and proper tracking of proper exercise.


No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...