Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Walky... and talky.

I think I've shared that I'm trying to have conversations with as many people as possible. Part of that is for my own mental health, but part of it is to potentially help other, if they need it. A few weeks ago, I was "speaking" to SSCW for the first time in ages and she approached me yesterday for a chat.

I have, as part of this mindset, also spoken to Nerdy Girl a few times. I fired her off a quick "How you doing?" text message this afternoon and she replied. Before I knew it, I'm meeting her next week for a walk.

It's about 2 miles from my house to roughly where we'd meet. I'm now trying to decide if I should cycle over, or walk.

I'm also looking forward to chatting to someone different, outside of KfW2, CC and FP... especially CC who has been very hard work during the pandemic. People who don't listen and talk over the top of me really grind my gears.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...