Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Cheeky drinks

While we really should be locked down, KfW2 invited me to her place on Saturday evening. Her husband won't be about, he's off to a party. I'm being used as an excuse for KfW2 not to attend. I don't mind that, and I am sure that more than a few people would raise eyebrows at KfW2 and I sitting alone for an entire evening, drinking. I know my bro-in-law and sister have hinted as much, even though they know how close KfW2 and I are.

So, even with the pandemic hanging over us, I'm looking forward to getting out, to some great company and some drinks... even though I strictly shouldn't. I kinda feel that my mental health needs the boost.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...