Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Other random musings.

I've never been a huge fan of taking pictures... even with the advent of social media and smartphones, I don't post a lot online. And there are few photos of me.

By the same token, apart from some special events, I don't have photographic reminders of those events or people. A while ago my sister gave me a printer with a scanner on it and I went through all the photos I had to see if there was anything worth scanning. 

It dawned on me (as it has done in the past, infrequently) that I don't have many pictures of romantic partners. Maybe a couple, at most, of FA2. None at all of CAB (BW might have a few though) or any of the women that I short-term dated in my Twenties. Then again, this was all before social media and taking photos of random nights out was less of a "thing".

I'm struggling to remember those faces these days, if not their names.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...