Wednesday, June 10, 2020

History.

I've taken another dive into the old MSN logs, this time with a friend of mine from England and DSC. I don't know why I was reading the logs of the conversation with the English guy, but it reminded me that the whole Date No. 1 thing was only a few months before Near Miss. I'd completely lost track of when these things happened. I'd forgotten that I'd had a quick burst of "success" in meeting people.

Also... looking back, I'm wondering why I was ever a friend with DSC. 90% of the MSN conversations were her complaining about something or generally trying to make herself the centre of attention with a lot of "I can't be bothered" thrown in for good measure. I'm actually tired just reading this... how did I not see this at the time?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...