Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Weird.

For some inexplicable reason, CH popped into my head this evening, specifically the night she was drunk and texted, suggesting we meet. It was a conversation that seemed to me to have an undercurrent to it right from the start.

So I wanted to go back and see if the conversation still felt like that. Except I can't find any text messages from CH from August 2014 (the conversation above would have been a year prior to that). So then I tried to hunt out the old emails that I'd been swapping with USHW to see if they backed up my recollection of that night... and I can't find those either. Weird.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...