Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Meanderings.

During the lockdown, I've been trying to keep in contact with as many people as possible... At least, those that I want to be, just to have a chat and keep things social. Today alone, I've had brief chats with SSCW, Quiet Girl and Ideas Girl.

I might not know how to read people (KfW2 mentioned something recently that made me question myself again), but I know what I would like and I've been critical of my managers for not being more personal at this time, which is why I'm reaching out to people, even those that are more acquaintances than friends.

I think I've had three verbal conversations with my boss since the lockdown, and two of those were because Stalky Guy didn't have the answers to the questions being asked. Compare that to the number of conversations that Stalky Guy has had with my boss and questions are raised. I would like to bring this up with someone like my boss, but I don't feel like I can talk to him at a personal level and I'm pretty sure that any perceived criticism will be shot down or deflected.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...