Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Yay!

Out of the blue, KfW2 called, in the middle of the day. Conversation was stilted again, but that was mainly due to the fact that I could barely hear her. Long story short, we've tentatively arranged to meet for dinner. It's going to be a weekend and it's going to be before the end of the month. My diary is empty, apart from E next week, so I've left it with her, but I'll send her a message tomorrow to remind her to let me know, so I can book the restaurant. And that this will be my treat for her birthday.

I'm pleased, though. She was the one who brought up going for dinner, so that's promising. I often feel I'm the one asking to see her and having to fight for her time, often with no result.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...