Sunday, August 25, 2024

Pea Tea Oh

I met E, we had breakfast and then spent the next two and bit hours walking around the city, doing some shopping errands that she wanted to get done before returning home on Tuesday.

I don't know how many steps that is, but we were walking for the best part of three hours. I certainly feel it now. I'm knackered.

I'm not really looking forward to work tomorrow. While seeing E has given me a little bit of an injection of enjoyment, there's still a mental hangover from last week, and the frustrations of trying to pin down KfW2 are still present.

I'm also still waiting for my sister to drop her laptop down to get fixed, but I know that she will say nothing and I will crumble and head to hers tomorrow after work.

But on the plus side, I'm going into work tomorrow to ask for a day off on Friday, all of the following week off, a day in October and a day in November. the days off in October and November are specifically for things, so that's something to look forward to.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...