Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Time flies.

It's been 5 years since I last saw E and it took literal seconds before we lapsed into our easy-going back and forth. I was worried that she might not stay out late or not drink and that it might be a little awkward. God knows some of my recent phone conversations with KfW2 have been really stilted for reasons I can't understand.

But it was a great day. In the past, she's invited out her cousin and sister, though they weren't present this time. Her family dynamics are weird and someone is always falling out with someone else. In this case, ES isn't talking to her mum, and E reckons that ES is being distant with E, to the point where E doesn't have a mobile number for her sister. 

We covered a lot of ground, conversationally, including E asking if I had any plans to head back out to New Zealand. I do, tentatively, but there are other places I'd like to see, too, and this was all explained to her.

We kicked off our day by hitting a bar and playing some pool. I think I've posted before that E is very proud of her rack and had been known to wear clothes that accentuate that specific feature plus show a little cleavage. Yesterday was no different. She was wearing a sweater with a reasonably deep 'V' and while I wasn't staring, it was hard not to get an eyeful when she was lining up a shot. And she knew it, I think.

I drank a lot. We were out from shortly after 2 PM and I got back into the house around 1 AM, and it was a super day out. I've already mentioned to her that I'd love to see her again before she goes, though her remaining time is already looking very busy, but there's an outside chance we could meet for a few drinks in around ten days time, and I'd love that.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...