Friday, August 30, 2024

Just talk.

The walk with Nerdy Girl was great, though it took serious energy to get out of the house and not call it off. But we did our mini walk because my PF is still an issue, albeit healing very slowly.

We completed our lap at CB Pub and continued our chat. One memorable piece was Nerdy Girl talking about wanting to try a relationship instead of just a series of short-term physical hookups. That wasn't the bit that caused me to drift off somewhere else, though. It was her comment about her first date clothes being a low-cut top and that she went out to impress her dates with "my rack, a low cut top and my abs".

I don't know what Nerdy Girls abs are like. I do know that she has a decent rack as she has worn low-cut tops when out and about with me.

But it also reminded me of a chat with USHW when she asked if I preferred tits or abs on a woman, and that provoked a whole conversation. Good times.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...