Tuesday, August 06, 2024

*excited*

I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting KfW2 to call me back last night, and I was proved correct. There's no massive rush because I'm kinda housebound this week and KfW2's trying to get back into life after three weeks on holiday.

Plus, the excitement is starting to build for seeing E next week. If things pan out according to our initial plans, then we'll likely be finishing off some food somewhere with a view to hitting a local bar or one of the comedy nights in town right about now.

In the past, these have been boozy, drunken affairs but this time, I'm not so sure. She has her kids with her, though they will be with a babysitter.

ES might be out, E's cousin might be out, but I probably won't know until next week. As long as I get a few hours with E alone, I don't mind of people turn up later.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...