Friday, August 23, 2024

Oh.

My sister texted and asked for a favour. She needs someone to look at her laptop as she thinks there's a virus on it. I said that I'd be glad to, but I said nothing more.

And why did I say nothing more? Because despite the fact that it's seemingly quite urgent, she won't bring the laptop to my house. She'll expect me to go to her house. I'll text her tomorrow and ask when she's bringing it down, and she ask me to go to hers.

It's something that's bothered me for some time - that she's never made a social call to my house. She's been down when I've invited them for a BBQ or cocktail party, but a random drop in? Never. My brother-in-law has popped in loads. My sister hasn't.

It kinda feels like something I've blogged about recently, but I can't remember.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...